Blog Day 2006

Thursday, August 31, 2006

In respect to World Blog Day 2006 I am to suggest to you five blogs that I love to read on a daily basis and/or have recently discovered and have become my own electronic, literary cocaine. So go, go and click on the links I set before you and bless yourself with some quality karma. Cause karma, it's good for you!

Fresh Approach Cooking
A gurl in LA who covers a little bit of everything. Vampire wine, markets, ingredients, and so on. All of it of course wonderfully written and with pictures that capture time and pull you into the scene with her! It really is a fresh approach to blogging.

Waiter Rant
Adventures of a waiter who loves his cigars and scotch. See what it's like on the other side of the table. I have been reading this non-stop, and am surprised I haven't been fired yet. It's clever, smart, funny, and makes you think. Plus, you'll always tip your 15% after reading about some of the people waiters put up with.

Pie is the New Toast
Um... PIE!? Seriously, if you need another excuse you probably have no pulse.

Gastronomy 101
Another LA diva with a penchant for cooking, photography, and writing. She always gives me something to laugh about, or something to think about. Either way I feel satisfied at the end of every post.

Sorry Fugu
Go check out my main girl Willa in Sin-Sin-ati! She's a maniac and keeps on top of everything trendy and hip in the food media, even if she is in Ohio (snap for me, W). She chronicles her adventures often, and informs me of the coolest products and ideas. Check it out, yo.

These are the shibbiest. Now read and be happy!

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks. That's so shibby (to steal a word from you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, today is Blog Day?? I totally spaced it!

    Thanks for the mention! I'll have a blog entry before midnight, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged too! ;D

    Adding before I hit okay: Did you notice how long the word verification thingy is getting now?? WOW! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, you didnt have to do that!

    Thanks though!

    Wet, sloppy kisses,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you're leaving a comment! That's pretty darn cool, so thanks. If you have any questions or have found an error on the site or with a recipe, please e-mail me and I will reply as soon as possible.
~Garrett

Vanilla Garlic All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger